This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible, including:
- People with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- People with slower internet connections (including some rural and regional users) or less than state-of-the-art equipment
- People with non-PC internet devices including handheld devices, game consoles and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- Access keys to access certain information using your keyboard
- Skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies; and
- The use of the Queensland Government Consistent User Experience Standard.