The Stepping into Better Work Health Symposium is a superb opportunity to network and learn the best ways to develop an effective, sustainable workplace health and wellbeing program.
The event is part of Queensland Government’s Healthier. Happier. Workplaces initiative and organised with the Local Government Association of Queensland (LGAQ), Heart Foundation and Workplace Health and Safety Queensland.
Benefits of attending
- Learn how to gain the maximum business and employee health benefits by following the ‘5 steps to workplace wellness’.
- Be inspired by health and wellbeing initiatives from a range of industries.
- Review and discuss workplace health and wellbeing tools, resources and programs from a variety of health providers in Queensland.
- Keynote speeches from health and wellbeing experts Katrina Walton (Wellness Designs) and Professor Philip Morgan (University of Newcastle).
- Case studies and forum discussion.
- Question-and-answer panel discussions.
- Exhibitor displays.
- Networking and physical activity opportunities.
When and where?
Monday, 15 June 2015 – Room Three Sixty, QUT Gardens Point campus, Brisbane, 8.30am – 4.30pm.
Tickets are just $55 each including a healthy lunch and refreshments. You can easily register online through the LGAQ website.